High-quality health care that's easier on your schedule.
Offering extended hours seven days a week including holidays, IHA Urgent Care and IHA After Hours Care are just what the patient ordered. No more waiting for hours in an Emergency Room, now you have a quicker, more cost-effective alternative that fits your schedule...and your budget. As always, no appointment is required.
You can expect personalized care given by the same IHA doctors and nurse practitioners who care for your family during normal business hours. IHA still accepts more than 50 different insurance plans.
We offer a wide range of services from Pediatric to Adult care:
- Colds, coughs and flu symptoms
- Sore throats, ear infections and sinus infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Seasonal allergies
- Skin rashes
- Minor bumps and cuts
- Sprains and strains
- Minor procedures including laceration repair
- Most fracture care including splinting and bracing
- Sports physicals
- Diagnostic Tests
- X-rays onsite (Urgent Care locations only)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Eye problems, including pink eye, foreign bodies or stye
*While the above list represents common conditions that we treat, there are occasions where after full evaluation of your condition that we will recommend that you seek a higher level of care in an Emergency Room. For more information on the insurances we accept, or to learn more about the services we offer, please call the office.