The goals of IHA Brighton Family Care:
- Find illness early, following both national and local guidelines for screening.
- Use office resources and our extensive health care network to provide the highest quality diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for our patients.
- Exercise belief in preventative health by educating you about healthy lifestyles, immunization, and maintaining well being
For more information please contact our office.
We are an IHA group practice. Our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing quality medical care to our patients and life long care for all of your family. From your newborn to your most senior members - the whole family can receive personal, quality care from our licensed, board-certified family physicians.
- Patient Forms
- Billing and Referrals
- Blue Health Connection
- Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- Health Tools
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Michigan
- IHA Clinical Research (ClinSite)
- IHA NextMD Patient Portal
- Michigan’s Healthcare Marketplace: Health Exchange 101
- On the Horizon: Electronic Health Records, What Does it Mean to You?
- Pediatric Resources
Statement in Response to the Elementary School Shooting in Connecticut from the American Academy of Pediatrics
For a copy of the 2012 MHSAA Sports Physical form and instructions, please click here.
IHA Offers Six-Week PATH Program for People Living with On-going Health Conditions, beginning January 24th. For more information on PATH and how to register please click here.
For more information on the A.D.H.D. drug shortage, please read "A.D.H.D. Drug Shortage Has Patients Scrambling" from the New York Times
Read about the benefits of being enrolled in IHA's Patient Portal: "Managing Your Care with the IHA Patient Portal" by Mark Zawisa, MD