As family physicians we offer quality health care for every member of your family-from your newborn infant to the senior adult. We are committed to working closely with each patient to achieve the best health possible through health promotion and disease prevention. Caring for you is our privilege.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Patient Forms
- Billing and Referrals
- Blue Health Connection
- Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- Health Tools
- Healthy Kids, Healthy Michigan
- How a Warm-Up Routine Can Save Your Knees
- IHA Clinical Research (ClinSite)
- IHA NextMD Patient Portal
- Michigan’s Healthcare Marketplace: Health Exchange 101
- On the Horizon: Electronic Health Records, What Does it Mean to You?
- Pediatric Resources
Statement in Response to the Elementary School Shooting in Connecticut from the American Academy of Pediatrics
For a copy of the 2012 MHSAA Sports Physical form and instructions, please click here.
IHA Offers Six-Week PATH Program for People Living with On-going Health Conditions, beginning January 24th. For more information on PATH and how to register please click here.
For more information on the A.D.H.D. drug shortage, please read "A.D.H.D. Drug Shortage Has Patients Scrambling" from the New York Times
Read about the benefits of being enrolled in IHA's Patient Portal: "Managing Your Care with the IHA Patient Portal" by Mark Zawisa, MD