IHA is making a big change to serve you better.
Enrolling in the Patient Portal is now easier than ever! To enroll, please see the instructions below:
Because the enrollment process for the Patient Portal has been designed to provide secure electronic communications and to protect patient privacy, the process requires a few steps. First, please contact us at 877.825.4817 so that we can verify your information and provide you with temporary login information. Next, you will use this information to log into the NextMD patient portal to finish your registration. *At this time, each patient with an email will need to be enrolled separately and will have an individual Patient Portal account.
- If you are an existing IHA patient and are already enrolled in the Patient Portal, please click here to login
- If you are an existing IHA patient and are not yet enrolled in Patient Portal, please call 877.825.4817 to enroll. Customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- If you are a new patient, your e-mail address will be collected at your first visit to begin the Patient Portal enrollment process.
With the IHA Patient Portal, patients have the ability to do the following:
- View and pay your bill on-line
- Access the Health Research Center with an extensive array of health topics, interactive tools, and more
- Send secure communications to your provider's office
- Receive and request test results, forms and copies of medical records
- Request medication refills
- Receive appointment booked and cancellation notifications
- Receive appointment reminders and recalls
- Schedule appointments on-line
- Manage family accounts
- Troubleshooting help documents for portal errors and opening documents:
- View, manage and update health histories
- Complete pre-visit forms