Family medicine is comprehensive health care for your entire family - from newborns to your most senior members. All our physicians are board certified or board-eligible in family medicine.
Our family medicine physicians deliver a range of acute, chronic and preventive medical care while providing you with a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). PCMH patients and their family (when appropriate) establish a partnership with their practitioners to ensure they have the support and education needed to make decisions and participate in their own health care.
- Diagnose and treat illnesses
- Provide preventive care, including well visits, physicals, health-risk assessments, immunizations and screening tests
- Offer chronic disease management
- Provide infant and pediatric care
- Offer gynecological care, including well-woman visits
- Provide nutritional counseling