Livonia Medical Center
19000 St. Joe's Parkway, Livonia, MI 48152
Opening to serve the greater Livonia community Spring 2021!
The Livonia Medical Center is a collaboration between IHA and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System
- Over 80,000 square feet of space for outpatient medical care across multiple specialties and ancillary services will be opened to serve patients.
- The Medical Center is located on the northeast quadrant of Schoolcraft College campus in Livonia, Michigan adjacent to I-275 and just north of the St. Joe's Sports Dome.
- Multiple medical specialty practices will open to serve patients, including Primary Care, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Podiatry, Urology, Breast Surgery and Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. The Medical Center will also include a Musculoskeletal Center offering Orthopaedic care including Hand Surgery, Sports Medicine, Joint Care, Foot & Ankle, Spine Surgery and more.
- A comprehensive Urgent Care center serving patients of all ages will offer daytime, evening, weekend and holiday hours and will include the option to save your spot online and cut down on time spent in the waiting room.
- Ancillary services operated by Saint Joseph Mercy Health System will be available to patients, including Imaging (X-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound), lab (blood-draw station) and pharmacy.
- A state of the art, convenient ambulatory surgery center with short-stay beds will open in the second phase of construction at Livonia Medical Center.
See the Livonia Medical Center take shape
News about the Livonia Medical Center
November 26, 2019 Groundbreaking Ceremony held for Livonia Medical Center on Schoolcraft Campus
March 28, 2019 Schoolcraft College, IHA and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System to collaborate on new health center on Schoolcraft campus in Livonia