Orthopaedics - Joint Replacement
Bones connect at joints, like elbows, shoulders and knees, to help people bend and move. Sometimes these joints become damaged from arthritis, injury or other causes. When the damage is severe or does not respond to non-surgical forms of treatment, a joint replacement is needed. Joint replacement is a surgical procedure that removes the damaged part of the joint and replaces it with a prosthetic device. Prosthetic devices may be constructed of metal, plastic or ceramic and they replicate the natural movement of the joint.
Welcoming New Patients
- Creg Carpenter, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- J. David Denzin, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Victor Hakim, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Michael A. Masini, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Timothy J. McGlaston, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Bryan J. Pack, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Karl F. Schultz, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Robert Williams, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
Watch & learn with Trinity Health IHA Medical Group Orthopaedics
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group's trusted orthopaedic surgeons discuss topics that affect their patients every day - hips, knees, elbows and more.